Be Your Dog's Hero!
Help your pet feel at ease while satisfying their sweet tooth with Bailey's delicious Peanut Butter & Banana flavored Calming CBD Yummies!
Bailey's Calming CBD Yummies! are great for:
- Travelling stress relief
- Separation anxiety support
- Hyperactive pups
- Decreasing aggression
- Helping our pups sleep through the night
- Overall calming support
These yummy & vegan CBD dog chews promote relaxation & support calming with holistic & human grade active ingredients, including:
- Tryptophan - This natural amino acid is involved in the production of the hormone serotonin. Along with dietary control of protein intake, tryptophan supplementation has been shown to reduce dominance aggression and territorial aggression in dogs. Additionally, elevated serotonin blood levels have been shown to reduce the incidence of other behavior disorders such as separation and travel anxiety.
- Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla) - This herbal supplement comes from the daisy flower family, and is commonly used in dogs as a mild sedative for anxiety support, anti-inflammatory, and as a muscle relaxant. It contains terpenes & flavonoids similar to hemp, which fight inflammation and harmful free radicals. Chamomile is also used internally to help inflammatory gastrointestinal conditions, such as stomach ulcers and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Valerian Root (Valeriana Officinalis) - This herbal supplement has mild sedative qualities that are traditionally used to alleviate insomnia, stress, anxiety, and even control seizures. It is common for pet parents to administer 60 to 90 minutes before vet visits for calming support.
- Passion Flower (Passiflora Incarnata) - Biochemical studies show that natural flavonoids are key active compounds found in passion flower that strengthens the effectiveness of GABA brain receptors which aids relaxation by putting the body in a calm and relaxed state. Passionflower also keeps levels of serotonin and dopamine high in the body, which can increase your dog's mood and improve their temperament.
- Naturally Occurring CBD - From single-sourced Rocky Mountain grown, USDA organic full spectrum hemp extract. CBD is known for its anti-inflammatory properties as it works to promote "homeostasis" at a systemic level via our pet's Endocannabinoid System, or ECS, helping our pets live healthy, age gracefully, and feel more complete.
Certificate of Analysis: